Is It Possible to Have Your Probation Terminated Early?

Interviewer: Can someone actually petition to the court to end their probation early for good behavior?

Court Koehler: That happens quite frequently, actually. If the judge approves it, then you can end the probation early.  That can be really helpful financially, because then you don’t have to pay the supervised probation any more as well as ending the hassle of having to go visit the probation officer.

It’s a good thing. We petition for our clients pretty frequently. Another thing that can happen is sometimes you can go from supervised probation to just court probation, so maybe you don’t get off probation all the way, but you can stop doing the supervised probation.

Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (801) 200-3795
Get Help Now