- Drug-Related Charges in Utah
- What Level is the Charge of Possession of a Controlled Substance?
- In Utah, Possession of an Ounce or More of Marijuana Is a Third Degree Felony Charge
- Utah’s Potential Penalties for Illegal Drug-Related Charges
- In Utah, the Majority of Illegal Drug-Related Offenses Will Be Fully Prosecuted
- Penalties for a First-Offense Marijuana Possession Charge
- Felony Drug-Related Offenses
- Drug-Related Offenses Can Be Misdemeanor or Felony Charges
- Will You Face Charges If You Have another Person’s Prescription Medication in Your Possession?
- Drug-Related Offenses and Illegal Search and Seizures
- When Is Probation Imposed as Part of a Sentence for a Drug-Related Charge?
General Info About Drug Related Cases
- Utah’s Drug Court
- How Defensible Are Intent to Distribute Cases?
- Can Intent to Distribute Charges Be Tried Federally Rather than by the State?
- Do People Tend to Underestimate the Seriousness of a Drug-Related Charge?
- Will Drug-Related Offenders Always Have to Attend a Drug Treatment Program?
- Marijuana Is the Most Common Drug Attributed to Possession Charges in Utah
- Utah Is Likely to Add Additional Charges during a Drug-Related Arrest
- Drugs Attributed to Offenses Include Illegal and Prescription Drugs
- Can a Drug-Related Offense Be Charged as a Federal Crime?
- How Long May It Take to Resolve a Drug-Related Case?
- Will a Case Being Dismissed Stay on Your Criminal Record?
- Drug-Related Offenses Case Histories
- What Qualities Should You Look for in an Attorney?
Useful Tips for Drug-Related Cases
- What to Avoid If You Are Facing Drug-Related Charges
- What You Should Be Aware of Regarding Any Drug-Related Charges
- Common Misconceptions about Drug-Related Offenses
- What Should You Do If You Are Facing Drug Charges and Want to Help Your Situation While the Case Is Pending?
- What Should You Avoid While Your Case Is Pending?
- Is a Court-Appointed Public Defender a Viable Defense Option?
Assault & Domestic Violence
- Overview Of Assault
- An Overview Of Assault And Domestic Violence Cases In Utah
- Self-Defense Is A Viable Defense To A Charge Of Assault In Utah
- Prosecutorial Methods Employed In An Assault Case In Utah
- The Process Of Expungement For Assault Cases In The State Of Utah
- Typical Scenario Of Domestic Violence Cases In The State Of Utah